We’ve got some amazing DJI Mavic 3 Black Friday on the market, so don’t hesitate to get the device that fills the needs of your life. We’ve got everything you need to take your visual needs to the next level. The Mavic 3 has a perfect resolution for what you need, an unbeatable price, and the variety of colors makes it easy to find the perfect fit.
So, don’t wait. Get the Mavic 3 Black Friday deals!
- 1 Mavic 3 Black Friday Deals
- 2 DJI Mavic 3 Review – The Best Drone (Without a Thermal Sensor) Currently Available
- 3 Where to Buy DJI Mavic 3 Deals?
- 4 Last Year’s DJI Black Friday Deals 2021
- 5 Conclusion
Mavic 3 Black Friday Deals
Best DJI Mavic 3 Deals:
- Walmart has current offers on the DJI Mavic 3 top speed drone, which features a Hasselblad camera and omnidirectional obstacle sensors for a spectacular airborne photography experience.
- BHPhotoVideo.com – check the most recent discounts on the DJI Mavic 3 with 3-axis gimbal and twin cameras, also available in kits and Fly More Combos.
- Amazon.com – compare current prices on DJI Mavic 3 camera drones, Fly More combinations, kits, and other products.
- DJI.com – Find the best prices on the new mavic drone camera with the Hasselblad camera, sure to capture breathtaking aerial footage.
- BHPhotoVideo.com – offers DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic 3 Cine.
- BHPhotoVideo.com – click the link to pre-order key Mavic 3 accessories, including vehicle chargers, wide angle lenses, propeller protectors, and more.
Best DJI Mavic Deals:
- At Walmart, you can save up to 73% off the DJI Mavic Air 2, Mavic Mini, Mavic 2 Pro, and other DJI drones and accessories – check out the newest offers and bundles on top-rated DJI drones.
- Save on DJI Mavic 3 drone camera and Fly More Combos at Walmart – view current promotions for the DJI Mavic 3 and enjoy a stunning aerial photography experience with its Hasselblad cam and omnidirectional obstacle sensors.
- Amazon.com has the greatest offers on DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro 2, Mavic Air 2, and bundles – browse the hottest discounts on the best-selling DJI drones and top-rated accessories combinations.
- At BHPhotoVideo.com, you can save up to $100 on DJI Mavic drones, aerial accessories, and replacement parts – check out the most recent discounts on DJI Mavic 2, Mini 2, Air 2, Air 2S, and Mavic Pro Platinum models and software.
Read more: DJI Black Friday
Best DJI Deals:
- Save up to 70% off a variety of DJI Mavic, Air 2, Spark, and Mini 2 bargains at Walmart – click the link to see the entire selection of DJI drones and accessories on sale today at Walmart.
- At Amazon.com, you can save up to $150 on DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Mavic Mini, Spark, and Phantom drones, including bundles, travel kits, and accessories.
- At BHPhotoVideo.com, you can save up to 63% on DJI drones, Ronin, and Osmo solutions – browse the newest offers on aerial drones, action cameras, and stabilizers.
- Save money on DJI Mavic, DJI Air, DJI FPV camera drones, and handhelds at DJI.com, which includes the most recent pricing on the new DJI Mavic 3, which is also combined with the Fly More Combo and Cine Premium Combo.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse brings you the most recent retail news. Retail Fuse gets money on qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and affiliate.
DJI Mavic 3 Review – The Best Drone (Without a Thermal Sensor) Currently Available
DJI is following in the footsteps of other manufacturers by offering a drone that can fly for over 30 minutes, boasting up to 46 minutes of flight duration and 40 minutes of hover time with a single battery with no wind.
We averaged a peak flight time of slightly over 36 minutes and 35 minutes hovering in the low wind after many test flights at the Nine Ten Drones training center in Fayetteville, NC. We flew the M3 battery down to 5% or less on each test flight, something we do not suggest regularly doing.
Compared to other drones now available, 35 to 36 minutes of flight time is becoming the standard and what pilots should anticipate from their professional and corporate drones. Using a regular household wall socket power supply, a single battery charges in around 60 minutes.
Extra M3 and M3 Cine batteries will set you back $209.
Dual Camera Specifications
- L2D-20c Hasselblad
- CMOS Image Sensor 4/3″
- Image Capture Resolution of 20MP
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-f/11
- Dynamic Range: 8 Stops
- Up to 5.1K video may be shot.
- Auto Focus Vision Detection Technology
Tele Camera (“Explore Mode”)
- CMOS Sensor 1/2″
- Image Capture Resolution of 12MP
- Hybrid Zoom 28x
- F/4.4 fixed aperture
The M3 is exactly what many of us have been waiting for, yet it is far from enough for very few. You will notice the advantages as soon as you remove it from its packing. The newly built top shell includes gently crafted “finger grips” that mirror the aerodynamics observed in human-crewed aircraft and make it very easy to transport to and from your launch location. The M3 is the lightest commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) drone with a 4/3″ Full Frame CMOS sensor, weighing slightly under 2 pounds.
The troublesome gimbal guard many people struggled with has been replaced by easy-to-install gimbal protection that slides and “snaps” into place. DJI has gone above and beyond to preserve the gimbal motors that provide the steadiness required to take commercial photos/video by mechanically locking the camera in place while the drone is shut off.
The M3 has been furnished with updated obstacle detection cameras thanks to the new and improved omnidirectional obstacle sensing safety technology, making the competitors seem foolish and unsteady when attempting to follow subjects or keep straight and level during an asset inspection.
The M3 and M3 Cine both use the same aircraft body and camera. The Mavic 3 features a normal remote and an 8GB internal hard drive, while the M3 Cine includes:
- A smart controller.
- A 1 TB internal hard drive.
- The option to capture in Apple ProRes.
If you haven’t heard, DJI users are dissatisfied with the decision to release the M3 standard and fly more with the N1 remote controller, which uses Occusync 2.0 and is included with the Mini 2 and Air2 drones but lacks cross-compatibility with the original DJI Smart Controller, which also uses Occusync 2.0.
DJI introduced the first Smart Controller with the intention of this one remote functioning with drones for years to come.
We purchased the Smart Controllers to go with our Mavic 2 Pro because we thought it would work with the future Mavic/Phantom, not because we intended to use it with a Mavic Junior or Mini drone. Users, including recreational, commercial, and government operators, acknowledged this massive failure.
The DJI RC Pro Smart Controller, which first debuted with the Air 2S in the first half of 2021, is included with the M3 Cine combination.
The RC Pro has a 5.5″ 1080p screen with an average brightness of 1000 nits. Unfortunately, DJI released the same smart controller but improved the communication technology to enhance range, which was already well beyond what Part 107 laws allow.
Right now, the market needs BIGGER and BRIGHTER from its corporate UAS remote controls, and DJI is simply providing more of the same while raising the price to $5,000.
In conclusion, both remotes have a great ergonomic feel and operate well, but I, like many others, anticipated more from DJI. DJI most likely did not have the components to continue producing the OG Smart Controller, but they did have an excess inventory of N1 remotes and discovered new materials to make the RC PRO; thus, the “Remote Recycling Ring” drama continues.
Mapping & 3D Modeling
The photographs you take with the Mavic 3 can be converted into high-resolution 2D maps and 3D models using the photogrammetry software you already have. Still, you will have to capture the images manually for the time being. Within the next 1-3 months, SkyeBrowse, DroneDeploy, and Pix4D should all include the Mavic 3 in their software.
The 4/3″ CMOS sensor, which captures high-resolution details with its 20 million effective pixels, allows the Mavic 3 to generate a high-quality map or model even at 400ft above ground level (AGL).
There isn’t much to say until the Mavic 3 is compatible with the “Big Three” mapping software. Nine Ten Drones did acquire a sequence of photographs by hand, which we then processed into a map and 3D model.
It’s worth noting that the Mavic 3 Hasselblad camera has an electronic (“trolling”) shutter, which means that when the CMOS sensor is turned “On,” the sensor scans line by line consecutively, resulting in rolling shutter distortion. DroneDeploy, Pix4D, and SkyeBrowse are believed to mitigate this distortion by post-processing changes in their respective software.
Years of mapping with mechanical and electronic shutters have taught me that the influence is small unless you are mapping and modeling for high-accuracy surveying.
Flying the M3
The DJI Fly application, which was first introduced with the Mavic Mini, is used to fly the Mavic 3. This stirred as many wondered why DJI would sell a “business” drone to the market controlled by an app designed for a little recreational drone. I have had no issues regarding the performance and usefulness of the DJI Fly app in the three months I have been using the Mavic 3.
If you’re new to drones and your first drone is a Mini 2, Air 2S, or M3, you might not understand how far the industry has come since 2015. Find your local Facebook Drone Club and ask one of its members to fly your Phantom 2/3 or Mavic Pro.
I’m not going to get into the fancy intelligent flight modes because I’m manually operating 99% of the time unless I’m flying an automated mapping operation utilizing DroneDeploy for accurate capture.
Sure, intelligent flying modes are wonderful for assisting videography. They are mostly employed in the video production arena or by recreational users who want to show off their new drone’s improved autonomy.
The M3 is exciting to drive, quick and handles like a sports car. If the Mavic 2 Pro is a Nimbus 2000, the M3 is unquestionably a Firebolt and more. If the Mavic 2 Pro and the Mavic 2 Zoom met and “created” a new drone, the result would be the M3.
THIS IS IMPORTANT – Remember how the drone would sense an impediment and stop? Did you then manually “discover” a safe way to allow your drone to fit around the obstacle? Everyone would/still says, “It would be so awesome if the drone flew itself around the barrier,” with no idea how difficult it is.
On the other hand, drones are already capable of accomplishing precisely that. Recognizing and avoiding obstructions independent of where the pilot is “pressing the stick.” This is fantastic for avoiding obstructions while flying for enjoyment, inspections, or mapping/modeling, but it is a nightmare for video producers.
Nothing is worse than landing a shot to have AI push you off course because it noticed something that wasn’t genuinely a collision issue. Professionals are removing the training wheels, turning off obstacle detection, and relying only on operator input and awareness to nail the shot.
Where to Buy DJI Mavic 3 Deals?
If you are looking to purchase a DJI Mavic 3, we have some great places to find you the best prices.
- Amazon.com: You can find the Mavic 3 with either a $2,000 price tag or less.
- Kijiji: These Canadian websites offer DJI Mavic 3 deals.
- eBay: DJI Mavic 3 available on eBay.
Last Year’s DJI Black Friday Deals 2021
DJI has released a few more deals for Black Friday. The most popular one is the Mavic 3. This camera has become one of my favorite options for around-town shooting. You can get it for $999.
DJI has announced that it has announced several Black Friday deals this year. The company will be offering discounts on all of its products.
One of the discounts that DJI is offering is on the DJI Mavic 3 camera. This camera is available for $1,000 off.
Another discount that DJI offers is on its other products’ prices. The company offers a 20% discount on the Pema Khandro Nepali camera and the Pema Khandro from Nepal deals.
Some other discounts that DJI offers include a 20% discount on the Nikon D7000, a 10% discount on the Nikon P90, and a 5% discount on the Nikon P6P!
All of these discounts are available this year, so be sure to check out the DJI Mavic 3 deals 2021!
The DJI Mini 3 pro drone is a great device for those looking for a lightweight and affordable drone that can be used for various purposes. The drone can fly at ten mph and take high-quality pictures and videos. It is also able to take off an inbuilt photonics system for stable flying.
Last update on 2022-10-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API