If you own a pair of AirPods and an Android device, you may be wondering how to check AirPods battery on Android device. Fortunately, there is a way to do this. In this article, we’ll show you how to check airpods battery on android.
Can You Check AirPods Battery Stats on Android Phones?
Although AirPods can be connected to Android phones and other non-Apple devices, there is no way to see the battery status.AirPods are more convenient to use with Apple devices since the connecting method is simpler, and Apple devices are built to display the battery status of both the AirPods and the case.
The manual pairing of AirPods with non-Apple devices can be done. However, a third-party app is required to check the battery status.
There are many third-party apps available on the Google Play store that allow you to check the status of your AirPods or other wireless devices. These apps come from third-party sources and are often supported by in-app advertisements.
Connect AirPods with Android
- Place your AirPods into the charging case. Close the lid. Give it a few seconds.
- Open the lid and press the button at the back to connect the charging case. Now, hold the button down until the LED indicator flashes white.
- Go to Bluetooth settings on your phone and locate your AirPods
- Press Pair. Done. Your AirPods now work with Android devices. Modern Android versions display approximate charging levels for Bluetooth devices paired. This feature is often not available. You can check the battery level of your AirPod on Android device by downloading third-party apps.
How to Check the AirPod Battery Levels in an Android Phone
Open the Google Play Store and search for the “AirPod Battery app” to check the AirPod battery level on your Android phone. They all have the same basic function. Uninstall the one that doesn’t work and install another one.
How to check the AirPod battery level on an Android smartphone:
- Pair your AirPods with your Android phone.
- Install the earphone’s battery level app. AirBattery.
- Tap Grant Permission.
- Select Grant Permission again.
- AirBattery is the best choice.
- Toggle Allow display above other apps
- Tap back (<) twice and then tap Ignore to dismiss the power-savers prompt.
- Select your AirPods model.
- Open the AirBattery App.
- Your AirPods should be inserted into the AirPods Case.
- On the pop-up card, you will see your AirPods battery status and AirPods case.
AirBattery shows your AirPods’ battery life on Android devices. When you open your AirPods charging case after installing the app, a pop-up window on your smartphone reveals the remaining battery life (just like an iPhone would).
There’s also a lock screen notification to display battery life, but you’ll have to pay for the app’s Pro option to see it. The change also makes it simpler to browse as a TalkBack user, however, your experience may vary depending on your device.
Note: There are a handful of restrictions to how battery life is provided, the most important of which is that an AirPod must be in the charging case for the case’s battery life to be shown.
What other AirPods Features Work On Android Phones?
All AirPod features are compatible with Android phones, except Siri and the Fit Test. Your AirPods can’t be used to ask Siri questions while connected to an Android smartphone.
Android has its own virtual assistant. You can’t automatically find the right size tips if you have recently replaced your AirPod Pro tip. You will need to experiment with your Android phone’s Fit Test function, as it is only available for iOS.
It can also be used with Android phones. However, you will need to activate them using the stem buttons. You can activate active noise cancellation in iOS and macOS via the control center. However, it’s not an option for Android.
This is how to activate noise cancellation and other AirPod features in an Android phone.
- Active noise cancellation: Press the stem sensor to hear a chime.
- Transparency mode: Press the stem sensor to hear a chime.
- Play/pause music: Single squeeze.
- Double squeeze: Skip a track
- Play the previous track: Triple squeeze.
How to Check AirPods Battery Life With an iOS Device
You can check the battery level or charging status of the Apple AirPods by using an iPhone or iPad. You must pair both devices with Bluetooth headphones. There are two ways to check the battery state:
- When the AirPods have been installed, open the charging case’s lid.
- Place the case next to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- The overview of the charging levels should be visible after a few seconds.
Alternatively, you can also use the iOS battery widget. It displays both the battery level and the AirPods’. If there are at least one AirPod in the charging case, it will only show the charging capacity.
1. How do I charge AirPods with no case?
Unfortunately, you can’t charge your earbuds without a case. Technically, there have been third-party products that claim to be able to charge AirPods with or without a case.
2. How can I test my AirPods battery Windows 10
- Connecting AirPods with a Windows 10 computer is the first step.
- Click this link from your computer to go to Microsoft Store
- Connect AirPods to Windows 10 and install the MagicPods App.
- To get the app to work, follow the instructions on the screen.
3. What is the charging time for AirPods?
It takes approximately twenty-to-thirty minutes to turn a dead battery into a fully charged one using the AirPods case charger. If you have a short time frame, you can quickly restore your AirPods to their full potential and make them ready for use again.
4. What happens if I open my Airpod Case and there is no light?
If there is no light, your AirPods are dead. They need to be charged. If you see an amber glow, your AirPods have been charged.
5. How can I test my Samsung AirPod battery
Open the lid and connect your AirPods with Android. A popup will appear with the battery indicator for your earphones as well as the charging case. The app will also display battery levels in a notification center, so you can easily check the AirPod’s level on Android.
6. Why does my AirPod display orange?
Amber means that your AirPods Pro has not been fully charged. Flashing amber means that your AirPods Pro or AirPods are having problems. Factory reset them, then re-pair them with your device. Factory reset is the best way to resolve connectivity problems with your AirPods Pro
7. How much battery do your AirPods still have?
The earbuds’ battery indicator is not visible on the charging case or headphones. There are many ways that your iPhone can display the AirPods battery level. This is how it works.
This is the first of many posts Lacoon will publish on how to check the battery on your AirPods on Android. If you like this article and want to see more, please leave a comment, share it on social media, or visit our Facebook page, where we will be blogging about all things gaming.