Looking for how to play 8 ball pool on iOS 10? 8 ball pool is a billiards simulation game that allows players to compete against each other in online tournaments.
The game can be played on any iOS device running iOS 10 or later. Check out this guide on how to play and start dominating the table!
- 1 How Can I Get 8 Ball Pool To Work On iMessage?
- 2 How To Access 8 Ball Pool Game Pigeon?
- 3 How to Play 8 Ball Pool On iOs 10
- 4 How To Play 8 Ball Pool Rules
- 5 What Are Some Pool Tips?
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Conclusion
How Can I Get 8 Ball Pool To Work On iMessage?
To begin, you’ll need to download and install GamePigeon app. It’s an iMessage iPhone app that has a variety of games. 8 Ball Pool on iMessage is one of the 14 games included in the package.
To get GamePigeon, follow these steps:
- Open an iMessage conversation.
- Select the ‘>’ symbol from your keyboard.
- Right where you’d enter a message, you’ll see a symbol that looks like the Apple App Store icon.
- Select the icon.
- Using the four dots, access the menu (the App Drawer screen)
- You’ll now see a list of all the iMessage apps you’ve installed.
- Activate the ‘Store’ Plus symbol.
- To open your search bar, click the magnifying glass symbol.
- Enter GamePigeon in the search box.
- Click the Get button (it’s a free download).
Perform the following actions on iOS 15:
- Open an iMessage conversation.
- Tap on the blank spot where you’d typically enter your message.
- You’ll see an App Store icon
- This symbol should be tapped.
- Look for GamePigeon app on the App Store.
- Then press “Get” to download it.
How To Access 8 Ball Pool Game Pigeon?
Let’s talk about how to discover 8 Ball Pool after downloading GamePigeon app
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, choose the New Message icon.
- Find the person you wish to play the game with (because this is an iMessage games, you can only play with other iOS users). Ensure that both you and the other player are running iOS 10 or later.)
- Swipe left on the icons at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the GamePigeon icon from the drop-down menu.
- 8 Ball should be chosen (or any of the 13 other iMessage games that you want)
- To submit a game request to the other player, tap the Send icon.
How to Play 8 Ball Pool On iOs 10
Step 1: To install it, follow the instructions above, and then you may play 8 Ball on your iPhone. The GamePigeon option will already be available. You must choose the option. After choosing an option, pick 8-ball.
Step 2: You will be provided with a triangular play icon. Your game begins when you tap the triangle symbol and begin making movements.
Step 3: To make your gaming screen smaller, tap the V-shaped button on the upper right side. After each turn, you must touch the V-shaped button. Send it using the same method to send a text message. Your buddy will respond in the same manner. You may keep transmitting till your match is over.
Step 4: The fundamentals of 8-ball pool are rather straightforward. An indication displays on the screen that shows you if you’re solid or striped. As a basis, a white one is usually utilized.
The player’s goal is to hit all of the balls and get them near the corners while only using the white ball as a foundation. This game is simple to understand, but it takes much practice to become an expert. It’s a difficult task to master.
Step 5: If the game drags on too long, you may lose track of whose side you were on. To prevent such a condition, be intellectually and physically busy.
Step 6: 8-ball pool is a game that requires a great deal of delicacy and expertise. It does not need your participation. You don’t always have to put out your best effort. There are occasions when the lowest-powered shot allows the balls to fall into the pocket billiard game.
Make sure the white ball does not end up in the pocket. It will result in a penalty.
To master this game, all you need is a little attention and practice. All you have to do now is play, play, and play more. Also, remember that GamePigeon offers a wide range of other services. You may also give them a go when you have some spare time.
GamePigeon needs iOS 10 or above to begin the converting process on both sides. There might be problems if you haven’t updated your iOS device.
How To Play 8 Ball Pool Rules
Many nations, towns, localities, and even organizations have somewhat varied regulations for playing pool. The World Pool-Billiard Association (WPA) has created a set of standardized game rules for both amateurs and pros.
The legal object ball should be put in a triangle rack at the table’s bottom end, with the apex ball on foot. Except for the black 8-ball, which should be in the third row, the order of the balls should be random. Place the white ball behind the service line on the table.
In the opening game of a match, a coin should be thrown to determine who breaks. Then it turns after turn.
The player must strike four balls into cushions to create a good break and not the cue ball. An 8-ball potted on the break allows for a re-rack.
The first player to pot an object ball must then pot all of that category’s balls (stripes or solids). The opponent must pot the other group.
A player will keep shooting until he fouls or misses an object ball. Then it’s the opposite player’s turn. This continues for the rest of the game.
If a player fouls, the other player may put the cue ball wherever on the table. Pool has several fouls, some of the most prevalent being:
- Missing your own target balls.
- Hitting the cue ball.
- Potting an opponent’s object ball.
- Doubling the cue ball.
- Rather than hitting the cue ball.
- A player who takes a shot while not in turn.
- After potting all of a player’s balls, they must sink the 8 ball. They must first choose which pocket they wish to pot the 8-ball in. If you don’t, the opponent returns to the table. It is a forfeit if the 8 ball is placed in any other pocket.
What Are Some Pool Tips?
Everyone must begin somewhere. I’ve gone through a few pointers that any newcomer would enjoy.
You’ll see a symbol that indicates whether you’re wearing stripes or solids on the screen. However, if the game has been going on for a time, you may lose track of which one you are and accidentally destroy one of your own eight balls. Make a mental or physical note of it like a pro tip.
Although you may not realize it, your choice of stripes or solids affects your odds of winning. Ask yourself which side has the most potable 8 balls and which provides you the highest probability of clearing before making your decision.
Select your game mode with caution. Each pool table has its own set of regulations. By default, the game begins with the London Table. Some may be better suited to professionals.
You could believe that the strength of your shots is what matters. This is not the case, though. The secret to victory is not strength but dexterity. You may need to make a very subtle motion to pot a ball.
As previously said, you should avoid hitting the white ball in the pocket. You will be fined. The iMessage iOS game, like the actual pool, takes much work to perfect.
Is It Possible For Me To Have A Conversation While Playing 8 Ball Pool?
Both yes and no. To communicate with another user, click on the speech bubble over their name. You will, however, be limited to sending prepared messages.
How Do You Consistently Come Out On Top?
Make an effort to start with simple aims. To make sure it will strike the victim ball in, line it up carefully and look at it from all aspects. By furiously turning your phone in every direction around your face, you can see the line from every perspective.
In 8-Ball Pool, What Is The Highest Level?
5000b coins special – Joker 8bp – 8 Ball Pool – 1000 Level First-Ever Highest Level
Are You Playing 8-Ball Pool With Real People?
There are no computer-generated characters to play against in this game, which is an entirely online game. Within the online network, all players are placed against other live players.
Is 8 Ball Pool A Game Played In India?
Miniclip, a gaming firm located in Switzerland, Portugal, Italy, and England, maintains and operates it, an online and mobile-based billiard-themed pool simulation sports game.
What Is The Appeal Of 8 Ball Pool?
This game have grown in popularity due to the increased usage of smartphones and the inexpensive availability of 4G internet, as well as the mandated lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic emergency.
Play pool with GamePigeon. It’s free to download from the iMessage app store. You can only play 8 Ball Pool with other iOS users. Your iPhones must also run iOS 10 or later. Lacoon hope you found this article useful and let us know if you have any questions.